Top Selling Project Management Author
The greatest achievement of the human spirit is to live up to one's opportunities and make the most of one's resources.
- Marquis de Vauvenarques
Are you ready to take your project management to the next level? Today's project managers are critical to the strategic growth of their organizations. Belinda Goodrich, an international project management expert, shares her greatest techniques in order to stand apart as a phenomenal, and kick ass, project manager!
With nine chapters of valuable, insightful, and practical information, this handbook gets right to the point with targeted advice for those involved in any aspect of project management, change management, and leadership.
Based on A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) - Fifth Edition and the Practice Standard for Project Risk Management, this comprehensive PMI-RMP® Exam Prep Study Guide provides learners with all of the information needed to be successful on the PMI-RMP® exam. Exercises throughout the Study Guide ensure maximum learner engagement and retention.
• PMI-RMP® Examination Content Outline
• Practice Standard for Project Risk Management
• PMBOK® Guide - Fifth Edition
• Self Study
• Study Groups
• Training Courses
Student Courseware Bundle
Based on the PMBOK® Guide, 6th Edition and the 26 March 2018 exam changes, this comprehensive PMP® Exam Prep Student Coursware provides learners with all of the information needed to be successful on the PMP exam. Organized by Process Group, the courseware flows in an easy-to-understand and intuitive manner. Exercises throughout the coursebook ensure maximum learner engagement and retention.
• Comprehensive project management foundation
• All 49 PMBOK® Guide processes
• Drill-down on all of the inputs, tools & techniques, and outputs
• Extensive “Exam Hints”
• Step-by-step walk-throughs and examples on complex concepts
• “Your Turn” exercises to practice the concepts
• Key output fill-in-the-blanks
• Full PMBOK® Guide glossary
• Learner scoring progress chart
• Lesson review practice tests with 210 questions
• Four “key output” process match exercises
• Vocabulary tests for 14 lessons
• Four 75-question practice tests
• One 150-question mock CAPM test
• One 200-question mock PMP test
• Answer keys and explanations for all exercises
The Ultimate PMP Exam Cheat Sheets
Build your exam preparation confidence with this exceptional PMP quick reference study guide. This supplemental tool is a key weapon in your PMP exam preparation arsenal. The concise summaries of all of the important concepts are essential to passing the PMP exam.
- The PMBOK Guide Framework
- Descriptions of all 49 processes
- Full list of the inputs, tools & techniques, and outputs (ITTOs)
- Important "must-know" sequences
- Key topics such as critical path method, estimating techniques, and earned value
- The ultimate dump sheet
- Application process and timeline
- Summary sheets for all 10 knowledge areas
- Exam tips and exam day experience
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Exam Preparation
Contained in a convenient spiral bound format these comprehensive PMP® Exam Prep flashcards are the most well put together and easy to use flashcards on the market today!
Over 360 PMP exam related concepts and terms from the must know PMBOK® Guide knowledge areas and other sources
- PMBOK® Guide Introduction
- Project Life Cycle
- Professional Responsibility
PMP® , CAPM® , PMBOK® Guide, and PMI® are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.